01 novembre 2017
01 mai 2019
L''AIR LIQUIDE SA
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2641€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Air Liquide aims to deliver innovative gas solutions and technologies to a wide range of customers, driving their performance and helping them reduce their environmental impact. No matter where, we make sure our solutions are safe, reliable, cost-effective and sustainable.
Industrial gas production and distribution has remained at the core of Air Liquide’s business since its founding in 1902. In the U.S., our robust production and distribution networks are engineered to serve the needs of our diverse customer base. Air Liquide owns and operates more than 140 industrial production facilities throughout the U.S.
Primary production facilities:
● Air Separation Unit (ASU) – oxygen, nitrogen and argon
● Steam Methane Reformer (SMR) – hydrogen and syngas
● Carbon dioxide capture – purification and liquefaction
● Cogeneration – electricity and steam
We deliver enormous volumes of oxygen, nitrogen, hydrogen and syngas to large industrial customers in Texas and Louisiana through extensive pipeline networks.
The Operations Control Center (OCC) safely, reliably and optimally operates 2,000+ miles of pipeline networks of varying products. Here are our core duties:
● System Reliability
○ Ensure availability of delivery and supply
○ Pressure, purity, special volume requirements, system flexibility
● System Optimization
○ Optimized networks for the better of the whole, not individual locations
● Effective Communication
○ ~300 pipeline customer delivery locations
○ Daily operational interface with customers
○ Clearinghouse for information and activity between customer and supply
● Staffing Strategy
○ 24 hours / 7 days
○ Degreed Controllers (11)
○ Product Supply Managers (4)
Three Main Objectives:
CRM Implementation and Sustainability - Facilitate the roll out of the implementation plan for maintaining compliance with the Control Room Management (CRM) regulation. This will involve understanding of the regulation, understanding of the mandatory yearly deliverables, forecasting appropriate dates and timeframes, interacting with control room personnel and management to learn the aforementioned items and obtaining consensus on the implementation plan. Additionally, this project will include preparation for the upcoming CRM audit. Including compiling relevant documentation and reviewing the Operations Control Center procedures.
Alarm/MOC - Lead improvement projects for the Operations Control Center alarm management system and management of change process. Assist in the facilitation of the alarm rationalization process and write the alarm philosophy document. Participate in weekly alarm meetings and restructure the monthly alarm KPI report. Track completion and perform quality checks on the management of change process.
Process Improvement - Creating a recommendation for improvements to the current method of operation at the Operations Control Center. Develop an understanding of all critical processes and their purpose to then optimize the resources and time available to complete these processes. Work with Industrial IT and other teams to enhance current technology and optimization tools required for achieving yearly objectives (energy, efficiency, etc).
· Document and track results of implemented opportunities/projects
· Identify & justify projects to improve safety, efficiency, reliability of supply
· Assist in the investigation of operational incidents, the development of corrective and preventive actions
· Collaborate with various teams (Industrial IT, OCC, Pipeline Ops, Production teams) to ensure safe, reliable, and compliant projects and operations
· Work with OCC team to participate and initiate projects responsible for the growth and development of the pipeline networks, network design, supply chain coordination and product management.
· Participate in RCFA's involving loss of supply to a customer due to pipeline configuration.
· Work with Supply Management to specify equipment and services, select vendors, issue Purchase Requisitions and expedite delivery
· Oversee project execution with the team leader so that the end result meets the original requirements
Master’s degree in Engineering is required
1-5 years of operational or engineering experience preferred
Industrial Engineer/Systems Engineer
Project Management Experience
Solution-oriented, with excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
Good verbal and written communication skills
Ability to collaborate with all levels of personnel
Ability to perform under stress and time constraints
Comfortable in both Corporate and Field environments
Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination : http://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/conditions-du-VIE.aspx
Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission V.I.E est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience.