01 février 2018
01 février 2020
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1911€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Getinge is a leading global provider of products and systems that contribute to quality enhancement and cost efficiency within healthcare and life sciences.
We employ more than 15,500 people, and have operations in 41 countries.
We believe in making a difference. Everything we do, from architectural planning to the equipment, therapies and solutions aim to secure the safest and most reliable care.
As a leading medtech company, we focus every talent and resource towards helping our customers save as many lives as possible.
Surgical Workflows Business Area within Getinge Group enables surgeries by combining infection control, surgical procedures and advanced IT tracking systems to optimize the flow of sterile goods.
Poste et missions:
In Business Area Surgical Workflows (SW), we offer you a position in Finance Excellence starting October 2017 latest
You will support Finance Excellence in improving efficiency & effectiveness of Finance function, in improving reliability and quality of financial information and in fostering cooperation across group functions and levels (global & local).
In that role the candidate will report to the Senior Director Finance Excellence Surgical Workflows and will be located at the same place in Rastatt (Germany)
• Support implementation of new models & processes in SW Finance (e.g. FI set up, collaboration SSC)
• Assist in set up of a sustainable SW Finance Innovation support (R&D/products, solutions, services, models)
• Contribute to implement a strategic product portfolio controlling SW (complexity reduction, integrated margin)
• Support improvement of existing Finance processes (e.g. project reporting, lead initiatives)
• Contribute to reporting and information of SW Management
• Support strategic and long range planning SW
• Support SW Finance team on ad hoc analysis
• Foster cooperation with group Finance (e.g. PMO, internal control, transfer pricing)
The ideal candidate
• Graduate from Business School or University with Master’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics or similar.
• Ideally a first international and practical experience through internships
• Ability to act on international level, fluency in English, basic in German
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office, Good knowledge in IT applications such as BI/ERP
• Analytical, conceptual and process skills
• Business spirit, result-orientated working
• Communicative, team player, integrity
• Structured, know how to prioritize
To facilitate the examination of your application by English-speaking team members, we thank you for applying in English
BAC+5, Ecole de commerce ou Master finance