01 septembre 2017
01 septembre 2018
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1783€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Baxter International Inc. develops, manufactures and markets products that save and sustain the lives of people with hemophilia, immune disorders, infectious diseases, kidney disease, trauma, and other chronic and acute medical conditions. As a global, diversified healthcare company, Baxter applies a unique combination of expertise in medical devices, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology to create products that advance patient care worldwide.
In the Center of Excellence – Materials Science group, you will be part of a group providing expertise in Materials Science to teams and facilities worldwide. Your mission will be to conduct chemical and physico-chemical testing on polymer materials used for Baxter products for different applications and therapies. In this context, you will also manage some projects for the qualification and evaluation to support sustaining products and new products development.
- Conduct different types of chemical and physico-chemical testing on polymer materials.
- Be able to manage different analytical techniques such as HPLC, GC, ICP-AES….
- Participate to the development and validation of new analytical method in the frame of R&D projects.
- Employ appropriate techniques and methods to successfully conduct specific assignments within negotiated deadlines.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of technical theories and principles in analytical method within area of expertise.
- Participate (as author, concurrer or verifier) in designing and writing of protocols, reports and analytical procedures (in English) to support project activities.
- Interpret experimental data and present conclusions to supervisor and project leader.
- Report any issue within area of work (out of trend, out of specification results, equipment issue or conflict in activities…), propose solutions and participate to investigations.
- Adhere to the quality systems, understand and apply applicable corporate, divisional and departmental requirements as relevant.
- Maintain laboratory reagents, materials and equipment in good operating order.
- Adhere to general and specific environmental, health and safety (EHS) guidelines.
- Hold a degree of Professional Master or Master in Sciences (University) in Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Industrial Engineering (preferably chemically oriented).
- 0 to 2 years of experience in laboratory.
- Have a good knowledge of chemistry and/or analytical techniques (HPLC, GC, GC-MS, ICP-AES, ICP-MS, IR, UV, DSC…) and willing to learn and apply different analytical techniques.
- Speaking fluently English.
- Possess a good technical knowledge on analytical techniques and/or show a previous experience in an analytical environment.
- Able to identify and solve technical issues thanks to his/her critical mind.
- Have a proven ability to work independently.
- Be able to work in a team environment and demonstrate an inclusion attitude.
- Have good communication skills.
- Self-motivated and takes personal accountability for getting the job done.
- Organized and precise.