01 septembre 2017
01 septembre 2019
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1725€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, it is strongly recommended that you post your resume in English.
Program SaVIE (VIE of Sanofi) is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference on patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
Sanofi is engaging in a major transformation program aiming at implementing harmonized and standardized processes and IT solutions, centered on the implementation of a global ERP (SAP S/4 Hana).
This ambitious program requires a robust Program Management Officer (PMO) organization, where an ambitious and well structured VIE could thrive.
• Produce support material and meeting minutes of various project committees
• Support organization of committees (agenda, documentation, minutes)
• General follow-up of planning (schedule, task & resources)
• Ensure that risks are identified, formalized & communicated to the project Committee
• Monitor project KPIs
• Coordinate reporting activities between the various streams, with the support of stream leaders
• Ensuring effective communication across the Program streams and involving relevant stakeholders
• Monitor adherence to project methodology and production of required documentation
• Present verbal and written reports on status, progress, problems and resolutions to appropriate levels of management of the project's phases
• Monitor the progress of the definition of the global design of the solution and support the organization of
• Master's degree in Finances, MBA or IT sector
• Experience of working in a project mode
• Functional experience in Finance, Supply Chain or Trade
Professional skills and attitude required:
• Accountability, reliability and ability to work in transparency
• Ability to perform independently and in a collaborative environment
• Communication and interaction skills, including tact and diplomacy to exchange and escalate information throughout the Program organization
• Coordination skills and strong synthetic skills
• FLUENT ENGLISH IS REQUIRED
• KNOWLEDGE OF SPANISH/ FRENCH WILL BE A PLUS