01 septembre 2017
01 septembre 2019
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1902€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
PLEASE NOTE that only applications submitted in English can be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that you post your resume in English.
Program SaVIE (VIE of Sanofi) is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference on patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
Sanofi is listed in Paris (EURONEXT: SAN) and in New York (NYSE: SNY).
For more information, please visit http://www.sanofi.com
The Project Management Office (PMO) of the device development unit has the responsibility to anchore good portfolio- and multi-projectmanagement, resource- and capacity management and establish standards for single project management.
The PMO is reporting directly to the Management to ensure oversight of the portfolio and enable decision making.
We are looking for a candidate driving efficiency and improvements within the organisation while being part of the PMO- Team
Key Focus of the work area are:
- Establish and improve portfolio management reports to enable decision making. Alignment with cooperate functions and partners needed
- Establish capacity model to simulate resource bottle necks and enable decision making
- Further roll-out project management training into the organization with external partners
- Establish project management standards and implement into the organization (the candidate will receive appropriate training, if not available yet)
master degree in Business, Finance, Engineering or other science related field
• Ideally the candidate has some background in process management and GMP/ Pharma/ Medical Devices (optional)
• Strong communication skills
• Proven analytical skills
• Affinity to IT systems helpful
• Very structured and systematic way of working
FULL PROFICIENCY IN ENGLISH IS MANDATORY
BASIC GERMAN IS REQUIRED.