(Bietigheim (near Stuttgart))
01 septembre 2017
01 septembre 2018
VALEO COMFORT AND DRIVING ASSISTANCE
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1902€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Valeo is one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers. It is fully focused on the design, production and sale of components, integrated systems and modules for the automotive industry. Valeo operates in 30 countries and its 82,800 employees work closely with the major global automakers worldwide.
Valeo's sales reached 14,5 billion Euros at the end of December 2015 and its 134 production sites and 52 R&D centers contribute to the success of the Group.
In Germany, Valeo employs about 4,600 employees, in 5 production sites and 6 R&D centers. Our teams work in decentralized structures, where empowerment and development of individual potential is promoted. We offer advanced vehicle technologies internationally and thus actively contribute to reducing CO2 emissions.
Within the Business Group Comfort & Driving Assistance, you are operating in a dynamic, fast growing environment with high tech products within the automotive industry for automated parking and driving.
R&D and projects will start together several improvement projects. To support thess initiatives, we are searching for one Process/Tool Engineer as a VIE contract.
- Support the CDV improvement initiatives in Process development
- Support the CDV improvement initiatives in Project Tools & KPI definition and implementation
- Participate to workshops, understand problems and needs, gather and consolidate requirements
- Define acceptance criterias
- Get input from the market and Compare existing solutions vs Valeo needs
- Support assessment of specific projects versus given Framework
- Support the consolidation and improvement of the CDV monthly Reporting and interact with the PM network to improve the data quality.
Responsibilities can be adapted depending on the candidate’s profile/potential.
Profile & Competences:
A relevant Technical Engineering Degree
IT background (e.g.Master of Computer Science): basic knowledge in database and IT infrastructure
Good communication skills
German as a plus