01 octobre 2017
01 octobre 2018
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1789€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Baxter International Inc. develops, manufactures and markets products that save and sustain the lives of people with hemophilia, immune disorders, infectious diseases, kidney disease, trauma, and other chronic and acute medical conditions. As a global, diversified healthcare company, Baxter applies a unique combination of expertise in medical devices, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology to create products that advance patient care worldwide
This position is for a lab analyst in the Solutions Development group to support projects in Renal and Nutrition area.
Role and responsibilities:
• Participate / support / organize the productions of feasibility and development batches of different formulations.
• Use current physical, chemical and physicochemical techniques (pH, color, visual inspection, particles count, HPLC, UPLC, GC) in accordance to GLP and local procedures.
• Develop, evaluate and/or validate new analytical methods to analyze raw materials, products in development and finished products in the frame of R&D projects.
• Provide support for initiatives in technological development, competitive product analysis, market and regulatory affairs questions, industrial troubleshooting, etc.
• Document results in laboratory notebooks according to established GDP procedures.
• Create and update equipment and analytical procedures, participate to the ordering of raw materials, analytical material or equipment pieces.
He/she will also be required to:
• Interpret experimental data and present conclusions to supervisor, project leader and management.
• Write comprehensive protocols and reports in English.
• Adhere to the quality system requirements and ensure GMP and GDP standards; also adhere to general and specific environmental, health and safety (EHS) guidelines.
• Maintain laboratory reagents, materials and equipment as directed, including obtaining such items, maintaining materials and equipment in good operating order.
• Hold a degree of Professional Master or Master in Sciences (University) in Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Industrial Engineering (preferably chemically oriented), Bio-engineering.
• Have a good knowledge of chemistry and analytical techniques (physico-chemistry and chromatography, HPLC) and willing to learn and apply different analytical techniques.
• Preferably 1 year of relevant experience in industry.
• Experience in formulation and/or process development and analytical method development would be an asset.
• Have good communication skills and be able to use critical thinking.
• Have a proven ability to work independently and be able to work in a team.
• Very good level in French and a good knowledge of written and spoken English.
• Have good computer skills (MS Office, Empower, Minitab).