01 septembre 2017
01 septembre 2018
TMC FRANCE PARIS
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1783€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
| JOB DESCRIPTION:
As an International Recruitment Officer, you will have the opportunity to play a vital role in the international expansion of TMC.
The role involves the following tasks and responsibilities:
• Work closely with the different CEOs of the group and define their needs in term of internal recruitment (sales, office managers, etc.),
• Define and implement a recruitment strategy to attract these profiles,
• Manage the full recruitment process (CV screening, selection of candidates, first contact, individual interviews and candidates’ follow-up),
• Be responsible for on boarding of new staff and manage the induction process & mandatory trainings,
• Participate and assist in planning international recruitment activities, workshops, and related events and activities,
• Punctually support the sales’ teams with the recruitment of consultants.
We will guide you, support you and encourage you to develop your skills in event management and recruitment. We offer you a real “hands on” experience where your role is key and your opinion is highly valued. You will always be in contact with the different international entities and departments of our company and candidates.
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• You are (about to) graduate with a Master degree in Human Resources Management or you are looking for a placement year,
• Ideally you have a first experience in recruitment activities,
• You speak fluently English and at least one of the following languages: French, Spanish or Italian (Dutch is a plus),
• You have excellent communication skills, you are rigorous, autonomous and proactive,
• You are a true leader and a team player,
• You like to work in an international environment.
| WHAT DO WE DO AT TMC:
TMC is a technology and science company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
• Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
• Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
• One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
• The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
• The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups
| HOW TO APPLY:
To apply please send your application with an English resume to Mrs. Lucie Orognen.
Duration of the contract: 6 months or 1 year (can be extended)
Starting date: September
Location: Brussels (Belgium) or Utrecht (Netherlands)