01 septembre 2017
01 septembre 2018
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1783€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Baxter International Inc. develops, manufactures and markets products that save and sustain the lives of people with hemophilia, immune disorders, infectious diseases, kidney disease, trauma, and other chronic and acute medical conditions. As a global, diversified healthcare company, Baxter applies a unique combination of expertise in medical devices, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology to create products that advance patient care worldwide
Poste et missions:
-Define, in collaboration with related department heads, the plans and strategies pertaining to implementation of projects, , in order to meet project timeline.
- Supervise and direct the efforts of other staff members providing guidance, instructions and coaching, in order to develop the employee’s ability to work independently while meeting performance expectations.
- Provide in depth technical expertise on products design and usage, including material selections both in the market and emerging regions.
- Effectively support suppliers and team members in the creation and implementation of sustaining engineering development.
- Provide technical leadership in the areas of release of new products/line extensions, product improvements, value improvements, changes in regulatory requirements, supplier-initiated changes, and complaint investigations.
- Response to enquiries from internal colleagues & from external requests.
- Analysis of complaints, prioritization of preventive and corrective actions, and field investigations.
- Master in Engineering and/or applied science
- fluent in English
- Knowledge of product design and related therapy requirements
- Ability to organize team work, including coaching for and support for Change Owners and Study Directors
- Aptitude for analysis of complaints & resolution proposals (CAPA: Corrective And Preventive Action)
- High quality protocol & report writing competency
- Ability to generate & formalize operating procedures