01 juin 2017
01 juin 2018
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1912€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
BIC is a world leader in stationery, lighters, shavers and promotional products. For more than 50 years, BIC has
honored the tradition of providing high-quality, affordable products to consumers everywhere. Through this unwavering
dedication, BIC has become one of the most recognized brands in the world. BIC products are sold in more than 160
countries around the world. In 2009, BIC recorded net sales of 1,562.7 million euros.
Key figures = Sales in 160 countries, on every continent, in both mature and emerging markets. • 3.2 million retail outlets sell BIC® products. • An international presence with 9,700 employees around the world.
• Be responsible for all adjustments of the assembly machines
• Fixing and modifying programs of production, managing the mechanical operations on the assembly machines
• Lead and organize the work of all operators in his/her field regarding the former tasks above.
• Train his/her colleagues in a mechanical point of view and ensure the outputs of these trainings
• Be in charge of curative maintenance on his/her machines.
This VIE contract may be followed by a permanent position within the Group. As a consequence, we look for someone totally mobile, worldwide. More particularly, someone interested in China, Spain or in the United States would be a plus.