01 mai 2017
01 mai 2019
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1783€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Are you ready to shape tomorrow?
Thanks to our 24,000 employees spread across 20 countries, Altran has been turning ideas into realities for over 30 years. Joining the global leader in high-tech and innovation engineering consulting means that you will tackle all kinds of challenges to support companies in creating and developing new products and services. We are working with key actors in various industries such as healthcare, energy, automotive, railway, aerospace, finance and telecom & media.
As a Process Engineer, your responsibilities include:
-(re)design production line layouts in order to improve workflow, ergonomics, safety and cycle times while respecting applicable quality constraints.
- gain new insights in the production processes by applying six sigma techniques and analyses on existing or newly added sensor data streams
- use SMED techniques to reduce idle time due to changeovers
- develop new or improve existing reporting tools
- work with equipment designers and manufacturing officers to develop cost-effective and reliable tools and machinery
- use 8D problem solving techniques to cope with difficult and complex problems
- ensure projects are completed on time and within budgets
- Master of Science degree in Mechanical engineering, Electro-mechanics, Mechatronics, Materials engineering or Industrial Engineering
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in the automotive industry
- Fluent in English and French. Dutch and/or German is a plus.
- Knowledge of Lean manufacturing, SPC, SixSigma, Production techniques, 8D problem solving techniques and Project planning
- Excellent analytical skills and outside-of- the-box-thinking
We call ourselves the Innovation Makers. Why? It’s not just because it is one of our corporate values, it’s about our cutting-edge approaches. We strive to innovate & transform the most creative ideas into concrete projects to exceed client expectations.
At Altran we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation.
We’re not just offering you a job; we’re inviting you to be part of our community. We will provide you trainings, tools & grounds to work for top notch companies & engineer the career you like.
Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
If you are a team player looking to satisfy your thirst of knowledge, you’ve found the place.