01 janvier 2021
01 janvier 2023
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2745€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Alcimed is an innovation & new business consulting firm, with a main focus on Life Sciences (pharmaceutical, agrifood, cosmetic), and also has activities in energy, aeronautics, chemistry, space and defence.
Our mission is to help our clients in the private and public sectors explore and develop their uncharted territories including new technologies, innovative products and services, new usages and business models, innovation management, new geographies, and possible futures.
We are a team of 200 explorers split in 8 international offices with degrees from the best universities and international schools, most possessing a dual background in science and business. The Singapore office has been created 3 years ago with a team rapidly growing.
Why should you join us?
• Because you will exchange ideas with top decision-makers, acquire an impressive expertise in life sciences and create a high-level network !
• Because you would like to contribute actively to the growth of a small team, seeing the positive impact of your daily actions
• Because you want to become a real entrepreneur in the healthcare field
We will train and support you to develop your portfolio of industrial players, as well as SME’s, start-ups and public players. You will perform the sales process from A to Z, by:
• Setting up and executing a business & marketing plan to approach new prospects and to build your client portfolio;
• Meeting clients and identifying their business needs and issues. Our clients are top decision-makers in innovation, R&D, marketing, sales or general management;
• Defining, along with our project managers, the appropriate methodologies and elaborating commercial proposals to best answer our client’s needs;
• Following up your projects in close coordination with the consulting team.
Career evolution: Once you have proven your abilities to generate sustainable businesses, you will become a more & more experienced BDM until you become a Business Unit Director managing your own team of consultants, business development managers and project managers, ensuring your clients’ satisfaction.
• You hold a Master’s degree in business and / or life science
• You have the ability to question in order to identify opportunities with high level clients
• Your ambition pushes you to surpass yourself every day and to take up challenges
• Above all, you seek to give a meaning to your career by integrating a demanding company where you will sell missions with high intellectual added value which will contribute to the development of innovative solutions at our clients.
• You have a strong interest in sales, innovation & healthcare
• You have a strong interest or have an experience in APAC
• You are motivated, curious, rigorous and organised
• You are fluent in English
• You have between 0 to 5 years of experience