01 décembre 2020
01 décembre 2022
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2307€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
iBASIS is the leading communication solutions provider enabling operators and digital players worldwide to perform and transform. Powered by Tofane Global, iBASIS is the first independent international communications specialist, ranking as the third largest global wholesale voice operator and a Top 3 Mobile Siganling & Data solutions vendor with 700+ connected destinations.
Since the integration of the Altice Europe N.V. international voice carrier business in France, Portugal, and the Dominican Republic, iBASIS serves 1,000+ customers, across 18 offices worldwide.
iBASIS also provides the end-to-end Global Access for Things™ connectivity solution; simplifying IoT device connection through one unified platform for seamless, remote, programmable, and secure communication.
Our newest businesses lines include Cloud Communications, International SMS and Security solutions. Our Cloud Communications solutions are enabling our customers to accelerate implementation of innovative communications solutions and offer these in their domestic enterprise markets.
Poste et missions:
We are now looking for an Inside Sales Support Professional to join the Sales department to support our growing and diverse businesses, primarily working with our Cloud Communications customers. In this role you will build relationships with potential customers by contacting inbound leads or cold calling. You will assist our customers in getting set up with our services. You will also maintain existing customer relationships by proactively ensuring customer satisfaction and addressing any questions or concerns. The Inside Sales Support Professional will be the voice of the customer within our business and will coordinate with Sales Management and Operations to help provide a best in class customer experience.
The successful candidate will be an analytical, independent and self-confident professional with excellent communication and organizational skills. A proactive attitude is a must, as well as eagerness to learn and grow!
WHAT WE OFFER:
An inspiring international working environment with interesting colleagues from different cultural backgrounds who live and work around the globe. In our company you will have the opportunity to work in a start-up environment with unique, easy to sell, innovative products, within a performance driven, respectful and informal atmosphere. You will earn well in a responsible job, with room to grow and to develop this new position within our organization.
• Understand and administrate all customer facing and internal portals and environments.
• Customer onboarding and training.
• Manage preparation of pricing and business cases.
• Work together with partners and vendors to increase iBasis’ footprint.
• Responsible for managing the order and delivery process.
• Handle incoming customer queries and manage issues.
• Partner with internal departments to resolve problems and gather information.
• Prepare reporting for customers, vendors and the internal stakeholders
• Participate in cross functional working groups to develop new processes and service improvements
• BA degree with a business/technical/analytical background.
• Ideally, having max. 2 years of working-experience.
• Interested in working in an international environment.
• Natural eagerness to learn and interest in telecommunication developments.
• Fluent in English and preferably one other language (ideally Sapnish or French) both spoken and written.
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook etc.).
• Excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills.
• Pro-active and determined.