01 décembre 2020
01 décembre 2022
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1769€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Entreprise: iBASIS BV
Poste et missions:
iBasis is one of the largest International Telecom Carriers in the world and a global leader in providing international wholesale services for Multiservice IP-based connectivity. iBasis offers a full portfolio of innovative mobile data, messaging and roaming solutions in the fastest-growing segments of global telecommunications - IP and mobile. Goal is to be in the global top-3 of IPX players, driven by the growth in LTE roaming. Locations are worldwide, with headquarters in Lexington, MA (US) and a significant presence in The Hague (the Netherlands, head quarter of KPN), Paris and Lisbon.
iBasis has a significant growth ambition in the Mobile and Messaging market. Your contribution as Product Manager is crucial in increasing iBasis’ market share in this area and maximize customer value of direct operator connections via cross-sell.
You are market-oriented and business-driven with a preference for an international environment.
You will have ambitious targets for commercial product-market performance and are able to perform and report along these targets. You will support the Mobile & Messaging Sales & Innovation Team in every possible way to best win and serve customers and to develop existing and new markets.
You realize your targets and company goals in cooperation with colleagues from various departments in The Hague and Lexington, as well as Sales regions.
You are the market expert and iBasis’ external and internal face on Messaging, including but not limited to SMS, RCS, OTT and Multichannel, both P2P and A2P. translating both market and technology developments into iBasis propositions and work closely together with Sales and Marketing as well as R&D to continuously position us in the market as thought and innovation leader.
You grow, create and launch innovative messaging propositions into the market as a whole as well as specific customers, focusing on solving messaging business problems better than the competition. You ensure the financial viability of these propositions from a ROI perspective, based on a sound insight of market developments and investments necessary. You create a range of product collateral that will test and/or drive the market and help sales to create an effective solution partner relationship with customers and prospects. You define and drive launch and improvement plans, as well as a continuous stream of information to sales and customers to position us as the innovative and customer-focused player in this space. You perform market and competitor analysis to be able to size and assess product opportunities. You are also the face of the company at events as the overall market and product expert. You are also the owner of the relationship with our partners to complete the Messaging portfolio.
• Responsible for product planning for new products and making sure the market goals are met
• Define Problem-Solution mapping, including making it quantifiable/financial
• Source ideas from network or market insight, or take them from technologists, and them through customer validation process and subsequently through internal funding process.
• Assess market opportunity, addressable market size, competition and industry trends
• Define the product positioning and pricing strategy
• Definition and execution of Goto-Market strategy, including target segments and channel strategy as well as product marketing collateral for internal and external audiences.
• Project market share, product sales forecasts and gross margin goals
• Implementing and coordinating successful cooperation between The Hague and Burlington in sales, engineering, operations and marketing.
• Providing regular (market) updates for Messaging services and transparent input for strategy presentations and business-planning and providing transparent and consistent monthly management-letter input.
• Ensure sales teams have the right skills and knowledge to act autonomously in winning business with the products under management
• Supporting iBasis Sales by providing accurate documentation, providing information in complex customer projects, doing presentations at conferences and joining key-customer meetings.
• Maintain strategic relationships with key customers to contribute to product evolution
• Represent iBasis as product-market expert at leading industry conferences
• Contribute to the overall portfolio strategy of the business
• Maintain relationship with portfolio partners to enrich the iBasis messaging portfolio
M. Sc or B.Sc., preferably in Business Management, Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, Information Management or Industrial Engineering.
Experience of Product Management, in a comparable Telecoms or Mobile role, preferably with Messaging.
Relevant experience in the Roaming & Interconnect business,
Self starting and business driven.
Excellent presentation and customer interface skills
Excellent communication (speaking, writing) skills in English
Basic financial knowledge of Product P&L Management is a pro