01 octobre 2020
01 octobre 2022
ALSTOM TRANSPORT SA
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1995€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Alstom offers a challenging opportunity as EHS Coordinator in Montréal, Canada. We are looking for talented people willing to create the opportunity to start their career in a growing environment.
OBJECTIVE OF THE MISSION :
The growing business in Canada and the EHS function identifies an opportunity to provide a VIE with a growing role within the EHS team to help support EHS efficiency, processes and procedures development.
Based in Montreal, this person will have the opportunity to learn from projects across RS, Maintenance, Signalling and Infra activities.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Support EHS Director and the Canada EHS team for EHS topics.
- Cooperate with the internal resources to achieve EHS objectives.
- Support the EHS function in the development of policies, procedures, risk assessments and processes and make sure they are aligned with Alstom Standards and international standards (ISO 14001 and ISO45001).
- Support the EHS function to capture, report, record, investigate and analyze accidents/incidents in order to implement corrective and preventive actions.
- Assist Project/Site EHS Managers to coordinate and control activities with respect of EHS.
- Support the EHS function to prepare, implement and maintain emergency plans.
- Support the preparation of monthly EHS reports.
- Manage internal management system in EHS.
- Provide support and advice to project personnel to prevent injury, damage to plant and equipment, fire, environmental pollution.
- Recognize the best practices and the good performance. React to violations to regulations and Alstom Standards.
- Provide training to Youville site (In Montreal)
- Participate in the implementation of the project EHS training programs by providing EHS inductions.
CANDIDATE'S PROFILE :
- Degree or Diploma qualifications in Environment, Occupational Health and Safety
- Minimum 2 years EHS experience in an industrial environment
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO14001 and /or ISO45001 is an asset
- Teamwork and leadership
- Initiative and action driven
- Communication skills
- Analytic thinking, rigorous mindset
- Good computer skills
- Continuous Improvement tools
If you think your profile matches our needs and you can rise to the challenge, please send us your application (CV + Cover Letter in English) !
Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination
Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission VIE est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience.