01 septembre 2020
01 septembre 2021
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2321€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
IKOS, the technology consulting company specialized in railway and energy, holds 18 offices in 10 countries (France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, UK, US, Canada and Sweden). Today, 1000 engineers work for our company on large-scale railway and energy projects internationally.
Poste et missions:
To work on developing IKOS GROUP's activities in Canada, we are recruiting a Business Development Engineer with an entrepreneurial mindset and an experience in the industry (railway and/or energy sectors is an asset).
The goal of the Business Development Engineer is to enhance the presence of the company in Canada and provide our customers with solutions (team of engineers) that are tailored to their needs.
Working with the Managing Partner on a remote basis, the Business Development Engineer will, therefore, be in charge of recruiting his team of skillful engineering consultants (a primary task at first) and coordinate with the clients' technical needs.
Some travelling will be involved to meet up with clients, prospects and consultants.
• You must hold a Bachelor and/or Master's degree in Science or Engineering field (compulsary) + an additional degree in Management and/or an entrepreneurial spirit
• You have a strong interest in projects that combine business development, recruitment, technological innovation and managerial responsibilities
• You possess strong English skills, another language is an asset
• You are a team player and ready to learn quick
• You have good communications skills
• You have some previous experience in the industry, (energy or transportation sectors are an asset)
Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination http://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/conditions-du-VIE.aspx.
Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission V.I.E est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience.