01 janvier 2021
01 janvier 2022
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2000€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Ipsen is a global specialty-driven pharmaceutical group committed to discovering new solutions for targeted debilitating diseases and improving quality of life for patients.
It sells more than 20 drugs in over 115 countries, with a direct commercial presence in over 30 countries worldwide. The Group has more than 4,800 employees all over the world.
The VIE candidate will work as in a mixed role as Ipsen’s Nordic Digital and Rare Disease project manager and will be in charge of the following missions:
• Work with digital corporate department to set local digital priorities, align on Ipsen Digital strategy adopted to local market needs, leverage synergies with ongoing initiatives and inspire to new investments in digital opportunities
• Identify and implement locally relevant corporate digital tools, including promotion and internal training, such as cloud-based solution for collaboration, e-detailing, electronic signature, multi-channel marketing tools, etc
• Identify new digital opportunities and develop local digital initiatives in line with business strategy
• Analyze Ipsen’s current Rare Disease portfolio to identify untapped potential
• With support from local and global team build a business case and create a strategy and action plan to maximize identified business potential for rare disease portfolio
This experience abroad will allow the VIE candidate to discover and adapt to a new culture and be part of a team. Team work and project management skills will be developed during this VIE.
This is an opportunity to experience and understand the constantly changing business environment in a global pharmaceutical company and develop strategic skills to make smart investments with good return on investment in the digital field and in the area of rare diseases.
During the mission, the VIE candidate will be in contact with different departments and functions in order to develop and implement digital solutions. The VIE student will also be a part of the Rare Disease team and work activity to develop the rare disease business.
- Education: Business School, MBA, Engineer. Pharmaceutical or Scientific background would bring additional value
- Previous experience of at least 1 year in a digital area. (IT department, Digital Marketing / Communication with experience on Visual Design)
- Having previously worked in pharmaceutical / health environment would bring additional value
- A successful candidate should be aware of latest trend in terms of Digital and understand Ipsen’s needs in this domain.
- Good analytical skills to be able to understand a complex environment and filter a lot of information into relevant strategies
- Good skills in team work and project management
- Able to work in matrix organization and good business acumen
- Fluent in English is mandatory. French and any Nordic language would be a plus
The VIE is based in Sweden, Stockholm with a 2 to 3 weeks training in Boulogne (Ipsen’s Headquarter). For a period of 12 months, starting on January 2021 with a potential extension up to totally 24 months.