01 septembre 2020
01 septembre 2022
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2318€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Digital Multi-Channel Officer - VIE Contract (W/M)
- Optimize Customer Engagement (CE) Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Metrics and align them with customer and brand objectives. Design dashboard and ensure monthly sharing with key stakeholders
- Develop gap analysis for the customer engagement operating model
- Provide recommendations for improvements and implement new automated operating model through an agile test & learn approach
- Design and populate an integrated content/format/channel calendar for customer interactions
- Review current tactics against CE design principles and provide recommendations and implement changes
- Develop customer journey framework to ensure relevance for customers. Map available insights against framework and provide recommendations on how to close the insights gap (if any) and follow-through on agreed next steps
- Provide practical CE on- and offline go-to-market execution support (e.g. development of materials, executing digital campaigns) for the Primary Care business unit, with a focus on diabetes and cardiovascular
- Implement and follow up on digital & multi channel marketing projects
- Conducts digital media campaigns and acquisition strategies
- Master's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or another related field
- Previous experience in (strategic) marketing, digital marketing
- Experience working with (big) data
- Experience in working with software, ideally marketing automation
- Experience in working in an (international) matrix organization(s)
- Experience in a multinational pharmaceutical and/or biotech company would be an advantage
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Fluent English; knowledge of Dutch would be a plus
Other desirable skills:
- Strong data analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Stakeholder management
- Good skills in capturing, analyzing, managing, retrieving and disseminating information effectively using appropriate information systems
- High integrity and trustworthy
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.