01 août 2020
01 août 2021
EUROFINS GSC FRANCE
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1809€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The company performs more than 400 million tests each year within its 650 laboratories across 45 countries with more than 45.000 staff (2.97 billion Euros revenue in 2017).
As part of the GSC Treasury team in Brussels, you are going to be involved in the daily life of the treasury activity of the group:
- Management of cash throughout the group (funding request, upstream of excess cash, payment of dividends,…),
- Net Working Capital monitoring and management,
- Interactions with subsidiaries on a case-by-case basis in function of their needs or their breach of internal rules…
- Besides, GSC Treasury is conducting several projects aiming at strengthening and securing treasury operations:
- development and deployment of a Treasury Management System,
- development and deployment of a Bank Communication Tool and connection to the SWIFT network,
- deployment of cash management tender offer (country by country) across the group (including non-standard cash-pool).
You will be part of this adventure and will take a selective role in those projects!
Other specific assignements examples :
- Intercompany financing and monthly closing
- Net Working Capital management
- Treasury projects
- Treasury Management System:
- Treasury policies and best practice sharing
- Education: Master degree in a Business School with a major in Treasury;
- A first internship in a cash management or financing position, or a strong background on cash management or financing topics required (cash pool, treasury systems, interco financing);
- Strong administrative, reporting and analytical skills;
- Accuracy of work, pays attention to details;
- Good organizational skills and ability to multi task, autonomous;
- Strong communication skills;
- English must be fluent, French is a plus.