EMIRATS ARABES UNIS
01 novembre 2019
01 novembre 2021
LACTALIS GESTION PLANIFICATION ORGANISAT
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2691€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
The Assistant Brand Manager strategically plans and manages a portfolio of businesses and special projects, and provides leadership and support to achieve the division’s business objectives.
The Assistant Brand Manager will report directly to the Division General Manager.
Critical Success Factors:
• Responsible for the development and execution of marketing /brand strategies and implementation of brand plans on new and existing brands.
• Support achievement of volume and profitability targets by monitoring competitive trade, consumer and promotion activity and issuing monthly reports of performance versus plan, which includes analysis of market, consumer and financial data.
• Build the brand in the market place through execution of promotions and promotional activity.
• Initiate, follow and materialize new projects feasibility studies for new & existing clients
• Develop and update scientific detailing material
• Monitoring Competition and develop the right argument defending the product positioning
Key Attributes of the Ideal Candidate:
• University degree in related field (MBA preferred)
• Minimum 2-3 years strategic marketing experience in packaged goods
• Strong strategic and analytical skills.
• Demonstrated leadership skills (with a pro-active mind-set)
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work independently and function as a strong team player
• Ability to successfully manage multiple and competing priorities
• Proficient with standard office computer technology including Microsoft Office products, e-mail, and the internet
• Fluent in English