01 janvier 2020
01 juillet 2021
MOET HENNESSY SAS
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
3522€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
The history of Chandon was built by pioneering people who fully dedicated their lives and passion to craft and design the best sparkling wine in each different local terroir.
A meeting of minds connected over business and a passion for growing incomparable grapes and creating amazing wines led to the foundation of Bodegas Chandon, Argentina, in 1959, followed by Chandon wineries in Brazil and California in 1973, Australia in 1986, and, recently, India in 2013 and China in 2014.
Since then, French Savoir-Faire and the local terroir have created a magical alliance to produce the most amazing sparkling wines around the world.
So, looking for a challenging and stimulating experience with a global brand and a leader of premium sparkling wine?
Joining Domaine Chandon will offer you the opportunity to be part of the LVMH Group – Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton – the world’s largest luxury goods company. The Group is committed to being a workplace of choice, attracting talented and skilled people to the team.
Poste et missions
Operations VIE will be exposed to contact with several departments of the company. Her or his role has three main clusters:
Data management in SAP
- Vendors, Customers and Fixed Assets Master Data
- Price and Cost update in SAP for each SKU. Also, the update of Price and Discounts in DTC transactional system (currently e-winery and NVPOS). She or he will participate in regular production planning meetings to anticipate pricing and costing requirements.
Monthly Closing process monitoring
- Carry-out production orders analyses, ensuring the good management of inventory accounts.
- Analyze bulk wine operations, both in value and volume
- Analyze Non Recurring costs, from the event, through the proper SAP booking by accounting, to final reporting in Topaz
Fixed Assets follow-up and Capital Expenditures (and divestitures)
- Manage Capex process with-in BP&A team. It goes from participating in the forecast of investments, asset creation in SAP, monthly follow-up analysis and reporting, cash-flow management involvement, etc.
- Monthly closing analysis and reconciliation of all Fixed Assets accounting movements.
Education: College degree
Languages: Fluent in English
Professional experience & know how: Requires a good knowledge of company practices.
Technical & management skills: Ability to manage complex data, communicate results and forecast outcomes. Knowledge of accounting principles, as well as production basics.
SAP: FICO module
Personal & interpersonal skills: Business acumen, diplomacy, integrity.
Core competencies: Action oriented, Works Well with Team, Creativity, Dealing with Ambiguity, Managing Vision and Purpose, Priority Setting, Problem Solving, Attention to Detail and Leadership skills.
Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination http://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/conditions-du-VIE.aspx
Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission VIE est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience