01 octobre 2019
01 octobre 2020
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2330€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
In 2007, VitrineMedia broke new ground transforming real estate agencies with their LED Window Display solutions. Since then, over a million displays have been manufactured and sold globally. These displays, the brightest on the market have been manufactured to European and International certifications and standards. Customers are provided with reliable, long-lasting and sustainable products.
Today, VitrineMedia has brought its new “remarkable” solutions to numerous business sectors such as Travel, Pharmacies, Banks, Motor and the Hospitality sector. To ensure consistent quality and supply, we have moved into a new design and manufacturing facility - VitrineMedia Manufacturing - including research and development, purchasing and quality control departments. All of this comes together to give VitrineMedia products the sophistication and quality we are known for.
We thrive on innovation and we are challengers – always questioning the status quo; driven by a strong vision and core values. As exponents of integrity, empathy and team spirit, we allow our employees to reach their full potential in their professional growth by providing guidance and on-job training. All of this, coupled with a great work environment, is ultimately the key to our success. For more information, please visit: www.vitrinemedia.com.
Project Management (70%):
- Communicate with product’s requester to clarify needs based on marketing specification, technical specification and prototype.
- Communicate with the Design Factory in France/China to clarify technical data.
- Plan the project from product’s engineering to first mass production’s shipment.
- Calculate new product’s cost based on its design.
- Arrange go-no-go meeting with product’s requester to validate planning and costing.
- Kick off project to the factory.
- Coordinate Engineering, Industrialization, Purchasing, Quality, Supply Chain and Production departments’ actions to run the project smoothly.
- Supervise each project’s milestone (prototype review, product release, pre-production review and project release review).
- Calculate and communicate KPIs about project’s performances (OTIF, costing accuracy, lead time…).
- Communicate with headquarter and subsidiaries about projects’ status.
- Report projects’ status to the factory.
Processes (10%) :
- Ensure that projects’ steps are followed according to the process.
- Optimize projects management’s process to improve projects’ lead time.
Competencies and soft skills :
- Engineering/Technical background, Master’s degree or equivalent.
- 2 years of experience in manufacturing industry would be preferable.
- Previous experience in project management would be a plus.
- Well organized and structured.
- Good communication skills (oral and written).
- Ability to dig deep in details to understand problem’s root cause and find solutions.
- Fluent in French and English. Speaking Chinese language would be a plus.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software (MS Word, MS excel, MS outlook, MS PPT).
Pour la Chine :
Conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination : Vous devez pouvoir justifier de deux années d’expérience post dernier diplôme, équivalent à un Bac+4 chinois, stages et alternance non comptabilisés. Pour plus d'informations (il existe des cas particuliers d'exemption) : http://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/conditions-du-VIE.aspx.