01 décembre 2019
01 décembre 2020
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2040€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Entreprise:We are a 100% subsidiary of Aereco S.A. established in 2008. We are based in Little Island, a few kilometres
west of Cork. We stock and distribute the products manufactured by the Group in Ireland and in the UK. We
employ 11 people. The back-office consists of 4 people working in the office. Outside sales and management
represent 5 people working from home in Ireland and 2 people working from home in the UK. Our turnover has
been increasing rapidly over the last few years to reach more than 3.5 million Euros in 2019.
The marketing activity has mainly been done from France by one of the Directors: website feed and
management, coordination of publications design with the Group Graphic Designer. The CRM part has been
handled locally over the last few years, with no external marketing actions so far.
We now want this position to be local and to be a full-time role. The main tasks are listed in the next page. The
position is to be based in the Little Island office. The VIE will report to the UK and Ireland Commercial Director.
Apart from the skills required to fulfil the tasks listed, a very good English level, written and spoken, is
compulsory for this position. All output need to look local and professional.
Training to the products and to the specifics of the company will be provided, both in France and in Ireland, but
the candidates must have good knowledge of the tools used in this position, among which WordPress,
Mailchimp and ideally Salesforce.
Poste et missions:Website
1. General content optimisation and localisation
2. SEO and analytics
3. News feed content
5. Landing page generation
6. PPC campaign management
7. Provide monthly report for management
Internal data base and CRM
1. Organise and manage internal databases and CRM for marketing and sales
2. Generate and manage contact lists and campaigns
3. Generate and manage webmail
4. Manage analytics
5. Provide monthly report for management
1. Organise and manage day to day management of company social media accounts
2. Coordinate social media activities with individual social media accounts in organisation and head office
3. Manage analytics of social media accounts
4. Provide monthly report for management
Digital Marketing General
1. Organise external digital marketing campaigns (banners, adverts etc)
2. Liaise with management and marketing in France to coordinate activities in general
3. Manage interaction with external websites to optimise Aereco’s presence (BIM, Passive House Plus,
Specified by, etc)
4. Manage digital marketing activities in relation to external event (Self-Build shows, Energy Show, NSBRC,
Traditional and Print Marketing
1. Manage database of print material, coordinate with team and update as required
2. Manage print advertising in line with digital campaigns
3. Manage and coordinate corporate image and print of all material leaving Aereco, including letterheads,
business cards, quotes, etc.
4. Manage and coordinate Aereco events and events Aereco are involved in (CPD, Talks, shows). Update
websites and social media accordingly.
5. Manage and coordinate gifts, corporate events, etc.
1. Manage and coordinate internal sales activities from a correspondence, webmail and follow up point of
2. Track competitors' campaigns and material
3. Track and report on general trends
Formation bac +5 en communication et/ou digitale/
Bonne maîtrise des outils informatiques bureautique (Pack Office dont Powerpoint).
Connaissance des outils / technos marketing digital
Connaissance de Wordpress
Maitrise de l’anglais
Proactivité, curiosité, créativité
Personnalité dynamique et volontaire
Excellentes capacités d’analyse et de synthèse
Bon niveau rédactionnel