01 septembre 2019
01 septembre 2020
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2035€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
CANDRIAM is a European multi-specialist asset manager with a 20-year track record. CANDRIAM manages around EUR 115 billion of assets under management as of the end of December 2018 with a team of more than 500 professionals. It operates management offices in Luxembourg, Brussels, Paris, and London, and has client representatives in more than 20 countries throughout continental Europe, the United Kingdom, the United States and the Middle East. CANDRIAM offers investment solutions in several key areas: bonds, equities, absolute performance strategies, and asset allocation. CANDRIAM is also a pioneer and leader in sustainable investments with, since 1996, a broad and innovative range covering all its asset classes.
CANDRIAM is a New York Life Company. New York Life Investments ranks among the world's largest asset managers .
For more information see: www.candriam.com
Poste et missions:
You will participate in the implementation and follow up of Compliance controls according to the control plan, in particular :
- Internal and external reporting to clients, brokers, etc;
- Screening clients and investments in order to ensure respect of sanctions;
- Controls according to the control plan regarding market-abuse and best execution;
- Ongoing tasks regarding the compliance prior approval process.
- Master's degree from a Business School, ideally specialized in Finance
- Good command of both French and English
- First experience or training period in Compliance and/or in Asset Management would be appreciated
- Team player
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills