01 novembre 2019
01 novembre 2021
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1910€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Healthcare Transparency Consent Management Specialist - VIE Contract (W/M/D)
- Run consent management in dedicated European countries
- Ensure alignment with disclosure regulation changes
- Provide metrics for dedicated European countries
- Interact with Subject Matter Experts within Reporting & Monitoring, Fair Market Value (FMV) and Governance
- Education: at least Bachelor degree in Law, Public policy, Public Policy, Information management, Pharma or related
- Experience & knowledge: experience within compliance, - pharmaceutical industry or equivalent; good understanding of the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations (EFPIA) Disclosure code and disclosure regulations in European countries; experience in managing transparency activities; experience in project management, vendor management and/or process improvement
- Soft skills: able to work transversely across cultures, business units, support functions and regions; adaptable to a changing environment and circumstances; understanding data collection processes and systems; understanding compliance requirements
- IT tools: proficient in Microsoft Office applications like Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Languages: proficient in English; any other language from East and Southeast Europe and/or from North Europe and/or from South Europe would be an will be an asset