01 octobre 2019
01 avril 2021
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
3440€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Global Pricing Officer - VIE Contract (W/M)
The purpose of the role is to serve as the Global Pricing Officer for the Sanofi Diabetes portfolio.
The Global Pricing Officer will report to the Diabetes Global Pricing Lead and priorities and deliverables are aligned with Global Pricing Head and the Diabetes key stakeholders.
The Global Pricing Officer will be responsible for supporting strategic and operational pricing activities building on the product/s value proposition and supportive evidence generation plan/s.
Analyze Pricing Data
- The primary duty of a Pricing Officer is assessing data from a variety of sources and using it to derive insights into pricing strategies and market trends. The pricing analyst will use a number of quantitative and qualitative methods to analyze competitor pricing, assess market share and margins, and track customer engagement in order to gain a complete picture of effective pricing strategies for Diabetes products.
Develop Forecasts and Models
- Pricing Officer will play an important role in helping forecast revenue and market share information. He/She will use a variety of statistical modelling methods to prepare reports that show the potential impact of various pricing strategies, including their effect on margins and costs and how they will impact profitability and sales volume. These forecasts may also include information related to the market as a whole.
Determine Pricing and Marketing Strategies
- In this role, Pricing Officer will work closely with sales and marketing personnel to develop and enact competitive pricing strategies.
Present Findings to Key Decision-Makers
- Pricing Officer will present their findings to executives, marketing teams, and sales personnel through weekly or monthly meetings.
This aspect of the role requires pricing officer to translate complex data into actionable strategies and techniques to drive sales and enhance marketing efforts. Pricing officer may prepare both written reports and visual presentations to share their findings.
- Master degree in a field such as mathematics, statistics or economics or finance is preferred, both scientific and business/economic background would be a plus
- At least 1 year of professional experience related to the positon in required
- Previous experience in Pharma sector would be a plus
- Analytical thinking skills – to examine and assess data from a variety of sources, ranging from competitor pricing data to customer segment profiles and cost data
- Excellent mathematical skills - to derive insights from multiple data sources and utilize them to develop models and provide pricing advice to decision-makers
- Team spirit and ability to work with different stakeholders – to work closely with sales, marketing, and operations teams to determine and set prices, so they should be strong collaborators and coordinators
- Financial forecasting skills – to develop a range of forecasts and models to assist decision-makers with setting and modifying prices, including margin forecasts that reflect seasonal and promotional pricing strategies
- Problem-solving skills - effective problem-solving skills are vital in this role, as pricing officer will need to devise solutions to drive profitability and support revenue and market share goals
- Communication skills - strong written and verbal communicators, since they need to present their findings through reports and presentations
- Good knowledge of Excel
- English Fluency required