01 août 2019
01 août 2020
SOCIETE DE GESTION HOTELINVEST
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1817€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
AccorInvest, it is more than 30 000 talents, with more than 850 hotels (managed by AccorHotels) in 26 countries.Our ambition is to accelerate AccorInvest growth through selected asset management operations, increased hotel renovations and new hotel development to consolidate our position as the Leading Hotel Investor, owner & operator in Europe on Economy and midscale segment. Our strength are Headquarters and in-hotel teams for whom we are strive to deliver a great employee.
Learn and develop your career in a brand new created company!
The Project Coordinator will work closely with the Executive committee of Northern Europe on all the transversal projects. One of the main missions will be to map the current cross-department processes to improve the collaboration and the communication flow between the teams (Asset management, finance, construction, technical services). The position will be based in London, with frequent travels in Brussels and Amsterdam.
- Map the cartography of existing processes, by organising process reviews with all the operational departments (Asset management, Construction, Technical services, Finance).
- Proactively identify Showstoppers, overlaps and propose remediation plan to enable management to take appropriate decisions.
- Develop our internal documentation and processes where possible.
- Regularly monitor and report on progress of the different projects to all stakeholders.
- The Project coordinator will also support the Executive team on regular reports and analysis.
- He/She will contribute to strategic projects managed by the Executives
Master degree or business school
Basic knowledge in Business, Finance and project management
Demonstrate analytical skills, problem-solving skills and critical thinking
Ability to communicate at all levels of management / organization
Experience at working both autonomously and in a team oriented and collaborative
Fluent in English (French would be a plus)