EMIRATS ARABES UNIS
01 novembre 2019
01 novembre 2020
L'AIR LIQUIDE SA
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2691€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
A world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 66,000 employees and serves more than 3,6 million customers and patients.
The UAE is a key market for Air Liquide’s operations and development in the Middle East. From its headquarters in Dubai, Air Liquide also supports the operations and business development for the whole Africa, Middle East and India (AMEI) Hub, which is one of the fastest growing regions in our global network of offices, with more than 3,500 employees and over 30 countries.
The position is part of the Finance department overseeing the Middle East and India region. A team of 9 employees covering reporting/business analysis, consolidation, accounting, internal control, treasury and corporate finance matters.
Main responsibilities are as follows:
- analyse business performance
- Develop tools and templates to be used at both entity and regional levels
- Help implement reporting tools for Operations Control reporting
Monthly and Quarterly closing
- Perform checks on financial reporting and contribute to the controlling tasks
- Support entities when required
Prepare presentations for
- Board Financial presentation
- Target presentation
- other ad-hoc presentations for local Management needs
- attention to details
- willing to learn, open, adaptable