01 avril 2019
01 avril 2020
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2021€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
SG Luxembourg is looking for a VIE for the structured finance team.
7 people team mostly made of senior structurers.
Technical skills :
Understanding of credit issues
Understanding of legal, accounting, tax and operations issues linked to structured finance
High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word
Drafting and presenting capabilities. Negotiation skills
Team working abilities, willingness to learn and capability to deliver assigned task under tight deadlines
The main focus will be the execution of structured finance transactions booked within the SGBT group. Missions will include inter alia :
(1) Draft credit applications and facilitate the approval process in cooperation with internal SG group stakeholders involved in the file;
(2) Review and negotiate legal documentation with the assistance of the Legal Department;
(3) Closing process in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders;
(4) Follow-up the development of transactions including updates on the credit files,
(5) Monitor the fulfillment of conditions in coordination with internal services;
(6) In the event of contractual modifications, support structural modifications and contract negotiations in liaison with key external and internal stakeholders in order to maintain the quality of the transaction.
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Luxembourg is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 2 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 12 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. Please see www.civiweb.com, in order to have more details regarding your financial indemnities.
Graduate with a Master degree from Business/Engineering school or University, majoring in Finance.
A previous experience in structured finance, credit analysis or operations would be appreciated.
You are fluent in English and French.
You have :
Knowledge of credit analysis, LMA (loan documentation), and operations.
Knowledge of word and excel
Pour faciliter l'examen de votre candidature par nos managers anglophones, nous vous remercions de postuler en anglais.