01 mars 2019
01 mars 2021
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1905€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Junior Brand Manager Immunology - VIE Contract (W/M)
The immunology franchise of Sanofi Genzyme is concentrating on strengthening the immunology business in the areas of Rheumatoid Arthritis, Atopic Dermatitis, Asthma and Nasal Polyposis. Due to its continuous growth we are looking for a highly motivated Junior Brand Manager Immunology – VIE Contract to support our Asthma and Rheumatoid Arthritis teams.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Supporting the development of sales argumentation and sales force material in German language
- Development of patient service materials in German language
- Interactions with Marketing agency for creation of material
- Preparing presentations for sales force
- Monitoring the sales activities and product performance on the market
- Supporting the planning and conducting of congresses and continuing medical education events in collaboration with the medical department
- Supporting the planning and execution of multi-channel activities
- Operative support of daily routine (meeting preparation, minutes, interaction with agencies)
- Master of Science in Pharmaceutical, Biology, Marketing or related field
- Experience or strong interest to develop in Marketing area
- Ambition to quickly learn about relevant medical indications and products
- Fluent in German and good in English
- Ability to give and prepare presentations
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Planning and organizing skills
- Team player