01 février 2019
01 août 2020
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2827€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Global Public Affairs Coordinator - VIE Contract (W/M)
The Global Public Affairs Team at Sanofi-Genzyme is seeking a candidate to be based in Boston, Massachusetts, USA, to provide project support to its Immunology team in Boston, US, and in Paris, France. The incumbent will support the Global Public Affairs Head of Immunology for a specific product – Dupilumab – and its Atopic Dermatitis indication.
- Drafting/ supporting drafting of policy and advocacy materials designed to increase the support and access to Dupilumab Atopic Dermatitis
- Analyzing and monitoring trends and risks in the social, political and economic environment of the disease
- Project managing conferences and global policy events with relevant experts/ stakeholders
- Supporting internal coordination within the Sanofi External Affairs network comprised of Public Affairs, Communications and Market Access
- In general contributing to the successful launch and access of Specialty Care products
- MA degree in Public Health and/or Business Administration or in related fields (Sciences Po, Law or MBA)
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in a pharmaceutical company or in a corporate environment focused on health, preferably working in the areas of public health, policy, advocacy and/ or market access
- Experience in working on marketing campaigns and/ or outreach initiatives at global/ regional/ local levels
- Experience and knowledge of health systems and the role of health policy in supporting patient access to medicines
- Experience communicating and working with policy makers, patient organizations, medical societies and/or patient advocates
- Project management skills, including budget management
- Excellent analytical, drafting and communication skills
- Strong planning skills & focus on delivery
- Ability to work transversally across functions and with different countries and cultures
- Understanding of health systems and access issues in different countries
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize and work under set deadlines
- Initiative and creativity, especially when it comes to problem-solving
Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination http://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/conditions-du-VIE.aspx
Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission VIE est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience