01 février 2019
01 août 2020
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2827€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Global Pricing Oncology Project Manager - VIE Contract (W/M)
Project management support is foreseen in the following areas (Note: The list below is not limited; this job is also responsible for other duties as assigned and autonomy will depend on experience and progress over time) under the supervision of the Global MSOI (Multiple Sclerosis, Oncology and Immunology) lead/senior director:
Contributing to access & price defence related activities for mature brands
Contributing to the development of the global pricing guidance for the 2 products to launch (cemiplimab and isatuximab)
Ensuring the competitive intelligence in the PD1 (Programmed Death receptor 1) inhibitor and Multiple Myeloma space:
- Building a pricing tracker to be communicated to the Global team, region and affiliates
- Following the new labelling and reimbursement of competitors
- Supporting the Global Oncology Pricing lead on the daily interaction with vendors on different projects (Pricing Research, Affordability project, Pricing landscape evolution)
- Daily & close interaction and collaboration with TRIPOD colleagues - Value & Access and HEOR - Health economics and Outcomes research - and related projects expected. Regular exposure to other matrix partners (e.g. Marketing, Clinical Development, Regulatory Affairs, Medical Affairs)
- Education: PhD in Pharmacy/Biochemistry or double MD in Biology/related fields + business/Health Economics/Health Policy
- Experience: at least 2 years of relevant professional experience including Market Access, Health Economics or Marketing
- Demonstrated superior analytical skills, intellectual curiosity & rigor
- Proactive mindset & team player
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to interact with a variety of topics (scientific/medical and business)
- Comfortable with uncertainty
- Demonstrated business acumen, analytical and financial skills to evaluate investment strategies, assign prospective quantitative metrics and assess impact of key investments
- Customer focus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong presentation capabilities
- Balance of strategic thinking and implementation orientation required
- IT tools: Excel, PowerPoint
- Languages: fluent English, Spanish would be an advantage
Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination http://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/conditions-du-VIE.aspx
Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission VIE est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience