01 janvier 2019
01 juillet 2020
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
3488€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
At Société Générale, the RISQ Division's mission is to contribute to the development of the SG Group's activity by facilitating the objectives of the Business Lines while maintaining independent oversight through risk evaluation and monitoring. The Risk department is responsible for contributing to the development of Société Générale’s business and profitability by defining the Group’s appetite for risk, in liaison with the Finance department and the core businesses. They are also responsible for implementing the system used to control and monitor risks . The RISQ Division in the US supports all the activities in the Americas Region (US, Canada and Latin America), which are almost exclusively SGCIB-oriented.
During your VIE mission you will be asked to contribute to:
1. Stress Testing Analytics (Stress Test Committees)
- Work with the ERM Stress Testing team to gather and aggregate risk metrics including stress testing loss estimates
- Liaise with the stakeholders to get timely contributions, and analyzing model output-
- Review key risk metrics, analyze with the assistance of senior risk members methodology updates
- Provide all the committee documentation and help with the logistics (agenda, deck, minutes, follow up, ad-hoc analyses)
- Update or document the team’s guidelines and procedures
- Assist in automation of repeatable & sustainable data collection process
2. Risk Capacity/ Risk Tolerance/ Risk Identification
- Support the Stress Testing team and ERM in analyzing risk factors inventory, or working on enhancing stress testing limits per Business Line
- Computes and analyzes Risk Capacity/ Stress Tests usage versus limits
- Reviews allocation by sub-business lines and identifying risk drivers
- Gain knowledge of the different business lines strategies and activities
- Support the team in contributions data elements ( graphs, tables, summary recaps) to be incorporated in working groups, committees including the Enterprise Stress Test Committee Chaired by the Head of Stress Testing.
- Work on enhancing outputs as well as automating parts of the stress testing process, including scope and link from stress testing to loss capacity/risk capacity
4. Tasks related to integration of risks with ERM, including risk identification and risk appetite
At Société Générale, you will be joining the Risk department. Its job is to contribute to the development of Société Générale’s business and profitability by defining the Group’s appetite for risk, in liaison with the Finance department and the core businesses. The Risk department is also responsible for implementing the system used to control and monitor risks.
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in New York is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 18 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com .
Graduate from Engineering school, Business School or University with a master degree in Economics, Finance or Quantitative studies.
You ideally have a previous experience in Risk Management, Financial Control Systems or Front-Office in a Capital Markets context. Product knowledge of securities/derivatives or lending& financing structures preferred.
You are fluent in English and can deliver verbal and written effective communication.
You are proficient with Excel , VBAs & Macros
You are able to put together or make amendments to Powerpoint or Word documents
A minimum 12-months certified full-time experience is required in order to be eligible for the 18-month visa.
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
« Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination
Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission VIE est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience »