01 décembre 2018
01 juin 2020
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2701€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Ekinops, a publicly traded company (EKI), is a global leader delivering highly innovative solutions to the telecommunications market.
Its product portfolio consists of two highly complementary product sets: one for Infrastructure (Ekinops 360 for Optical Transport Solutions) and one for Managed Services (OneAccess for Network Access Solutions).
We support the delivery of innovative services to enable the migration from legacy technologies to IP and we are developing the technologies that enable service providers to harness the power of virtualization.
Today, over 120 international service providers, including numerous Tier 1 carriers around the world, trust our people and technologies to help them deliver enterprise managed services to their customers around the world.
Over 50% of our 400-strong team works in our multi-national R&D centers. Our company has a strong international background, with sales offices strategically located around the world. Our teams are dedicated, imaginative and astute.
Want to work for a dynamic, agile and international company shaping the future of communication services? Then come and check us out.
Poste et missions:
The Field Support Engineer is a critical member of the customer facing sales team in the US, having primary responsibility for providing pre-sales technical support and field engagement activities. The Field Support Engineer will report directly to the Sales Engineering Director.
The role will be field based in Herndon (VA) but will require travelling.
• Provide technical and sales support to the Sales team:
o Perform technical demonstrations, evaluation, Proof of Concepts and presentations to customers, partners and prospects
o Assist in the development of formal sales proposals to meet customers’ requirements
o Manage product certifications in customer labs
o Provide direct support for the technical fulfillment of RFI’s, RFQ’s and RFP’s in the region
• Provide technical support to customers
o Manage customers’ issues to resolution via formal ticketing system
o Perform lab testing for software features
o Assist in deploying maintenance releases
• Education: BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent
• Strong problem solving skills including the ability to assess a problem and determine an effective course of action, while managing the customer’s expectations
• Good written and verbal communication in English
• Excellent presentation skills
• Full understanding of data networking and associated protocols
o Cisco Certified Networking Associate (CCNA) or equivalent
o Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) desirable
• Full understanding of SIP and how it is deployed in a service provider’s environment
• Ability to install applications on LINUX, UNIX and Windows Server operating systems
• Ability to work remotely effectively and add value as a team member
Proactive and organized, you have good communications skills, and are able to work in an international environment with cross-functional teams.