01 novembre 2018
01 novembre 2020
STE JURASSIENNE MANUTENTION EUROSTAT
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2219€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
EUROSTAT GROUP, fast growing company, active in France and abroad, is the European leader in packaging & equipment for the protection of electronic components against ESD, search for a Sales Support Specialist for its operations in the Netherlands. Position to be filled as soon as possible for a V.I.E contract.
You will be based in Geldrop in a team of 4 people and will be attached to the Branch Manager. You will be responsible for sales support in the company’s daily operations, for our existing customers as well as for potential prospect in a B2B industrial environment.
This position includes ongoing phone and email interactions with customers and suppliers, and requires the employee to develop adequate knowledge of the Company's own as well as its partner’s product line. Key function of this role is communication with customers and prospects as well as internally within the group, related to all stages of the sales business process, including quotation, price negotiation, supply chain as well as field meetings in necessary.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
• Higher education, preferably possessing basic technical knowledge but not mandatory.
• Experience in a sales or sales administrative role, preferably from an industrial B2B sales environment.
• Language skills: Dutch language skills (native or fluent), English (fluent or highly advanced). French is preferable but not mandatory.
• Communication skills, ability to work on a team atmosphere.
• Goal-oriented mindset.
• Positive outgoing attitude.
• Readiness and willingness to travel for business domestic and abroad
• Computer literate, MS office proficient (MS Excel).
• Participation in interesting international projects.
• Wide range of training possibilities.
• Possibility of professional growth.
• Above standard company benefits (five weeks of vacation, notebook, mobile phone)
Thanks for sending your application resume, diplomas + availability under the 18.09/MBS reference.