01 juillet 2018
01 janvier 2020
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2842€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
Program SaVIE (VIE of Sanofi) is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since the VIE Program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide. Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Health Care Provider Engagement Project Manager - VIE Contract (W/M)
- Maintains the overall advisory board / medical meeting documentation as necessary in project databases (including but not limited to overall budget management, HCP engagement, and legal contracts)
- Supports the development, maintenance, and monitoring of ad board and company sponsored symposia project and program plans, and tracking of milestones. This includes project schedules/timelines, and plans for project quality, resources, communications and risks
- Supports the preparation of metrics and status reports, and present information to organizational leadership, project teams and client / customer groups
- Maintains ongoing relationship with global gatekeepers to ensure the current process from ex-US countries area followed and properly conducted; this includes working with global compliance on creating operational systems to address any gaps in the process
- Coordinates and facilitates meetings
- Leads projects to assess organizational needs, capacity management practices, identifies gaps, and proposes new processes and tools to improve planning
- Assists with the monitoring, quality assurance and reporting of project deliverables and presents those findings to key business stake holders and internal leadership
- Manage internally requested sponsorship requests via Contributions portal
- Manages and drives process improvement initiatives to the Medical Operations Team
- Master Degree in Science Related Field (Biology, Healthcare, or related fields).
- Project management background
- Strong organisational, time management, prioritisation and planning skills
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Capability to work with different stakeholders
- Integrity, tenacity, resilience and adaptability in complex situations and an often changing environment, able to handle pressure and commit to and respect deadlines
- Fluent English
Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination http://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/conditions-du-VIE.aspx
Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission VIE est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience