01 juillet 2018
01 juillet 2020
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1903€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
Program SaVIE (VIE of Sanofi) is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since the VIE Program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide. Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Information Technology & Solutions Digital Analyst - VIE Contract (W/M)
Digital technology is changing the world. It holds disruptive potential for pharma companies as well. Innovation global solution center works on innovative technology that helps to digitally transform Sanofi business, and bring to life new business models in HealthCare.
Mobile Apps Factory is an essential unit within Innovation solution center. We provide smart engaging mobile products for patients, healthcare professionals, caregivers and employees. Team of Mobile Apps Factory discovers, designs, develops and delivers mobile apps with a deep attention to details, a real understanding on our customer's needs, a deep dive in their behaviors and context, and a strong commitment to solve the right problems with creativity, smartness and the right technology. It is not only a deliver unit – Mobile Apps Factory helps in designing and discovering new digital products, in bringing them to life and in making them grow. We are accountable in crafting sustainable software for the company, with a true collaborative mindset and a desire to bring the best solutions for the people who need it.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Define key metrics to track on apps, as well as conversion goals
- Monitoring / management of core KPIs on Sanofi mobile portfolio
- Define data and analytics plans for Innovation pilots
- Define mobile apps tagging plan methodology
- Analyze mobile app behavior and customer conversion funnel (reach, acquisition, conversion, retention)
- Define A/B testing and multi-variate testing strategies
- Build effective engagement loops & frameworks
- Lead control room setup to provide 360 degree view of Customer behavior, delivering insights and driving recommendations on increasing conversion funnel across media, content and product features. Follow-up execution
- Computer Science
- Digital Marketing / Digital Analytics
- Machine learning (ideal)
Experience and technology stack (ideal, not 100% experience is accepted):
- Digital Marketing, data strategy and analytics
- Google Analytics and others analytics tools (social networks native analytics, SimilarWeb, AppAnnie)
- Visualization tools (Tableau, Spotfire)
- Data management and ML (KNIME, R studio etc)
- Media management and analytics (Google AdWords, Facebook AdManager etc)
- Social Listening and Analytics
- Qualitative measurement tools (CrazyEgg, Qualtrics, UserTesting)
- Open API integration and management, Python
- Familiarity with open source and application platforms, Knowledge of software design and architecture
FULL PROFICIENCY IN ENGLISH IS MANDATORY
- Eagerness to constantly re-tool yourself, learning new and more effective tools
- Good listener and a team player
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and creative problem-solving techniques
- Excellent oral and written communications as well as an ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport, gains understanding, including to non-tech people
- Innovative, forward-looking for new or alternative concepts and solutions to provide better and more effective solutions to the company
- Ability to establish positive relationship with both internal and external partners; able to work in networked organizational structure