01 juillet 2018
01 janvier 2020
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2842€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
Program SaVIE (VIE of Sanofi) is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since the VIE Program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide. Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Communications & Process Improvement Coordinator - VIE Contract (W/M)
This position will work with Sanofi Genzyme medical teams across all therapeutic areas to establish efficient, scalable processes and manage reporting of metrics & key performance indicators (KPIs). As a part of a process improvement team, this position must help to identify key questions that drive performance and design methods for modeling data to improve decision-making. This position will develop key communications to stakeholder groups and coordinate communications for our team. In addition, this position will support training initiatives related to the systems, tools and processes that we oversee.
This individual will work within the Medical Systems & Processes Operations group with the following responsibilities:
- Works with our team and other MA teams to design scalable processes and build consistency when appropriate across teams and therapeutic areas.
- Works with our team, other MA teams and leadership to establish appropriate metrics and KPIs to measure performance towards goals and objectives.
- Develops and communicates processes to track and gather accurate, consistent data in support of KPIs and other metrics.
- Provides regular updates of progress to plan in the form of dashboards, slides or other requested reports.
- Recognizes and interprets trends, opportunities, and risks; communicates insights and recommendations to management related to process and operational improvement.
- Maintains repository of metrics, KPI’s, reports and other historical data.
- Manages and coordinates communications to our various stakeholders for the team.
- Maintains team Sharepoint site.
- Support training initiatives through vendor management, communication, planning & execution.
- Support the design and execution of other tools and processes as needed to continue to improve the effectiveness of the Medical Affairs organization
- Master’s degree in a relevant field
- At least 1 year of professional experience, preferably within a corporate environment
- Ability to interact at all levels of the organization in a multi-cultural environment
- English speaking
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Excellent writing skills, editing skills, and organizational skills
- Ability to analyze business processes for efficiency, scalability
- Proven ability to communicate effectively in teams, small groups and in a presentation environment
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience with Sharepoint
- Experience with CRM Project Management software would be a plus
Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination http://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/conditions-du-VIE.aspx
Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission VIE est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience