01 juin 2018
01 décembre 2019
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2822€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
Program SaVIE (VIE of Sanofi) is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since the VIE Program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide. Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Human Resources Analyst - VIE Contract (W/M)
Working within the Sanofi Genzyme Global HR team, the incumbent will primarily support the Global Head of Organizational Development and the Global Head of Compensation and Benefits by producing Human Resources data analysis and reporting for the Sanofi Genzyme business unit. The incumbent will also have the opportunity to work on various projects in collaboration with Human Resources Business Partners, leaders and experts, supporting Sanofi Genzyme in North America and worldwide.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Process execution, governance and reporting for key Human Resources processes: the Annual Performance cycle, the Annual Compensation cycle, and Talent reviews.
- Prepare and consolidate data for Headcounts and Turnover reports on a monthly basis
- Conduct HR data deep dives to build People Analytics dashboards every quarter
- Support the Compensation & Rewards team on salary surveys
- Run and consolidate various reports using Workday for Global Business HR Directors
- Prepare and update communication materials to employees, such as Intranet
- Engage in the coordination of organizational development projects
- Master degree in Human Resources or in a related field
- Experience in Talent & Performance Management and/or Compensation & Benefits
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Significant analytical abilities
- Customer-focused and results oriented
- Good command of Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Workday would be a plus
- Fluent English, French as a plus
Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination http://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/conditions-du-VIE.aspx
Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission VIE est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience