01 juin 2018
01 juin 2019
L''AIR LIQUIDE SA
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1935€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Air Liquide is the world leader in gases for industry, health and the environment, and is present in over 80 countries with 50,000 employees.
The subsidiary “AL DEUTSCHLAND”, with its sister German companies, is the second largest multi business line Entity in Europe.
The Finance and Control team is organized in a shared service center, which today works for all German Entities and is in the process of extending to become shared service center for all Austrian and Swiss daughter companies.
As part of the cluster Central West Europe team you will have an overview of the different commercial activities in Germany, Switzerland and Austria. The role of the Channel Manager, with whom you will collaborate, is to support the different countries in choosing the right strategy for their channels and to leverage collaboration and exchange of know-how between the different entities. You will, amongst other projects, work on:
● Analyze sales evolution and customer behaviors across channels and market
● Follow up the channel strategy in the three countries and develop a performance dashboard
● Contribute to the channel transformation by seeking and quantifying new business models.
This missions is a unique chance to work with experts and on the transformation topics on our distribution channels.
Some detailed topics are:
- Detailed follow up of the business segments
- Animation of sales force tools & Campaigns
- Measure Multi Channels performance
- Multi Channel Pricing Strategy
- Build Business Cases for new business model
● Engineering or Business background with a previous experience in operational marketing (less than 3 years)
● Knowledge and/or experience using database systems including an enterprise grade analytics tool (SQL Server, Google Analytics, Power BI...)