01 juin 2018
01 juin 2020
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2082€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
Program SaVIE (VIE of Sanofi) is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since the VIE Program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide. Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
HR Analyst (Talent Management) - VIE Contract (W/M)
- Support to talent management LatAm strategy and daily processes aligned with the global corporate guidelines, organizational business needs and key objectives
- Deploy & facilitate key data for talent reviews and performance cycles : guaranteeing the company is ready with a strong talent and succession pipeline required to achieve the growth target
- Build and control talent management analytics : follow up on regional key metrics to measure gaps and analyze trends
- Support in coordinating development activities & tools : job shadowing, reverse mentoring, coaching, networking sessions..
- Master’s degree in HR or relevant field
- Ideally previous experience in Human Resources, large corporate experience preferred
- Fluent English and at least basic Spanish
- Knowledge and experience in use of Microsoft Word, Excel (pivot tables) and PowerPoint
Skills and abilities:
- Analytical skills, ability to identify patterns and come up with insights, critical thinking
- Quick learner
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Result-oriented behavior
- Ability to work with a diverse, geographically dispersed team of co-workers
- Facility with Workday is a big plus