01 juin 2018
01 juin 2019
SEB DEVELOPPEMENT SAS
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2225€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Tefal, T-Fal, Krups, Lagostina, Rowenta, Moulinex, SUPOR, WMF, Arno, Emsa, All-Clad… These brands are part of the daily life of millions of consumers in more than 150 countries. With 33,000 employees and over €6,1b sales annually, Groupe SEB is the leading worldwide manufacturer of small domestic appliances and cookware thanks to the strength of its brands, its drive for innovation, its international growth, and its vision for the future.
Groupe SEB NEDERLAND, the Dutch subsidiary of Groupe SEB, is currently looking for a V.I.E as Market Forecaster, to work with Supply Chain teams based in Veenendaal.
The V.I.E will support the Supply Chain Manager in managing Cookware & SDA (Small & Domestic Appliances) forecasts but also contribute to the overall Supply Chain team’s objectives.
In this context, your main missions and projects will be:
- Be responsible for an efficient and effective Forecast planning process
- Handle efficient Sales Forecast Accuracy & Bias but also adjustment process and sales event process (within Leadtime)
- Work on efficient Return Platform and registration
- Analyze reports and data and establish recommendations to the Management teams
- Through your missions, you will work closely with the Key Account Managers and the Product Managers to come to an up-to-date on forecast and process.
Are you a Business School or University graduate with Supply Chain education?
Do you have minimum 12 months’ experience in Supply Chain / Forecast missions (through internships or post graduate experience)?
Excellent communication skills and strong analytical skills?
Ability to work to deadlines & manage stressful situations?
Do you speak English and ideally Dutch?
Would you like to gain some unique international experience giving you a global vision of Supply Chain?
This V.I.E position will start on May 2018. To facilitate the examination of your application, please, send us your resume in English.