01 juin 2018
01 juin 2020
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1762€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
Program SaVIE (VIE of Sanofi) is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since the VIE Program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide. Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Innovation & Business Development Manager - VIE Contract (W/M)
- Responsible for coordination of the overall planning, implementation, management and completion of Life Cycle Management and business development projects and processes;
- Prepares, budgets, oversees, documents and manages business development related activities, ensuring all the necessary resources and key stakeholders buy-in, support and involvement for achieving the CHC business development and Life Cycle Management project tasks;
- Identify needs & portfolio gaps with Business managers
- Coordinate and ensure the launch of the new products for the Romanian market, which have been approved via Business Development approval process or by the corporate Life Cycle Management committee.
- Education: University degree, further business education (MBA) is considered an advantage
- Experience in Sales and Marketing OTC and FMCG is considered an advantage;
- Ability to understand medical, marketing, regulatory, financial, logistic and legal aspects, as well as their impact on the business
- Excellent planning and financial management
- Ability to think strategic
- Strong change management abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Sense of urgency, punctuality, availability to work extra-hours, to travel extensively on national and/or international scale
- Intercultural adaptability and sensitivity
- Computer literacy: advanced knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook
- Languages: excellent English language skills
- Driving license