01 juin 2018
01 juin 2020
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2457€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
You would like to work in an industry at the heart of tomorrow's challenges ? Neovia ranks among the world leaders in nutrition and animal health and stands apart with strong international development working in 7 main activities: Complete feed, Aquaculture, Petcare, Services and premixes, Additives and Ingredients, Animal Health and Analysis laboratories. Find Neovia's key figures and our values. You would like your ideas to be heard and your job to be meaningful? Neovia offers a wide variety of functions, business lines and activities which enable its people to build an outstanding international career path. You would like to work in a caring work environment but one that is also demanding and instructive? If so, come and meet our teams and build your career with Neovia.
Poste et missions:
Looking for new challenges at work?
Willing to fulfill your potential within an international group?
Wishing to be involved in a strategic project within a growing company?
Discover the VIE program! You are between 18 and 28, European and you would like to work abroad for a growing international company, join our community of about 25 VIES located all around the world!
To support the needs of our growing business in Indonesia and the implementation of the new ERP, the country aims to build a full team in Supply chain. As a VIE, you are part of the new supply chain organization to take up the following challenges :
– Organize the monthly meetings with the sales team to analyze the sales forecasts (production cycle optimization, maintain the good quality of the products…)
– Insure order fulfillment : refer to DIFOTQ (Delivery in Full On Time and Quality) method by analyzing the sales forecast vs stock vs production vs material supply
– Monitor forecast, stock management and shelf life for the import finished product
– Manage the buffer stock procedure using MTS (Make To Stock) & MTO (Make To Order)
– Travel frequently between our 2 factories located in Surabaya and West Java to be kept informed about the business and the products
As an adventurer, you wish to take up challenges in a brand new environment and quickly adapt to the Indonesian culture and way of life. As a true challenger, you are keen on learning Indonesian to get closer to the employees and clients you are working with. As a leader, you have excellent communication skills to liaise efficiently with the sales and production department and convince people.
You are graduated from an industrial engineering school and have a first successful experience in Supply chain. You are familiar with SAP.
You are endowed with strong analysis skills and are able to quickly adapt to our business in Indonesia.
If you are ready for such an enriching experience, come and join us!