01 juin 2018
01 juin 2020
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2010€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Neovia ranks among the world leaders in nutrition and animal health and stands apart with strong international development working in five main activities: Complete feed, Services and premixes, Animal health, Additives, Analysis laboratories.
Neovia offers a new way forward to meet the challenges of food, food safety, and reasoned use of resources. Its business strategy is resolutely global, innovative, and distinctive. This approach aims to build a unique and resilient business which is consistent with sustainable growth.
Poste et missions:
Looking for new challenges at work?
Willing to fulfill your potential within an international group?
Wishing to be involved in a strategic project within a growing company?
Discover the VIE program! You are between 18 and 28, European and you would like to work abroad for a growing international company, join Neovia!
Located in our subsidiary in Carpi in Italy, you will be responsible for the following missions:
– Embody a technical support role and act as business support
– Regularly meet customers, prospects, distributors, big accounts, final users and any other useful interlocutors to the brand development within the geographical area entrusted
– Ensure a training and information support (tool conception, shaping according to needs, translation, presentation and dissemination)
– Organize and animate meetings, carry out field demonstrations and participate in tests as well as trade fairs
– Be in regular contact with our Headquarters in France to define, validate and extend action plans
– Report to the International Management to whom you are attached, as well as to the Export Zone Management and regularly keep them updated regarding the needs
– According to the requests, you will answer them directly
– Operate within the following geographical areas : Italy, Portugal and other southern European countries that you will regularly visit
– You will essentially focus on the dietary range for the following species : swine, poultry and, to a lesser extent, ruminants
You have a technical/scientific profile and an i.e. veterinary or agronomist in the animal field (ideally monogastrics and/or ruminants).
You have a good knowledge of animal nutrition and wish to put to contribution your skills within an expanding company in the European territory, this offer is made for you!
Speaking Spanish and English is a prerequisite, speaking Italian would be a plus.