01 juillet 2018
01 juillet 2020
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1583€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
AEW is one of the world's largest real estate asset managers, with €58.6bn of assets under management as at 31 December 2017.
AEW has over 600 employees, with its main offices located in Boston, London, Paris and Hong Kong and offers a wide range of real estate investment products including comingled funds, separate accounts and securities mandates across the full spectrum of investment strategies. AEW represents the real estate asset management platform of Natixis Investment Managers, one of the largest asset managers in the world.
As at 31 December 2017, AEW managed €27.7bn of real estate assets in Europe on behalf of a number of funds and separate accounts. AEW has close to 400 employees based in 10 offices across Europe and has a long track record of successfully implementing core, value-add and opportunistic investment strategies on behalf of its clients. In the last five years, AEW has invested and divested a total volume of over €19.4bn of real estate across European markets.
Poste et missions:
- Support the Asset Management team based in Warsaw and Czech republic ;
- Prepare consolidated reporting and financial analysis ;
The main responsabilities and tasks will be:
• Regular asset management & fund reporting together with the responsible Asset Manager ;
• Regular business plan updates for local asset managers, as well as ad hoc updates to evaluate alternatives in lease negotiations ;
• Preparation of asset reviews allowing our senior management to have a condensed strategic view on the properties & portfolio ;
• Support the asset managers on project level with the follow-up of developments (especially cash flows and cash forecasts on monthly basis) as well as steering of the property managers ;
- Finance and/or real estate degree, with focus on real estate and project management ;
- Minimum of 1 year professional experience in finance and / or real estate ;
- Cash flow modelling skills ;
- Ability to understand valuation of essential real estate key data on asset level and improvement thereof;
- Entrepreneurial, works independently, high grade of communication, diplomacy ;
- Motivated to work in an international environment;
- Excellent level with Excel;
- English fluent is required.