01 septembre 2018
01 septembre 2020
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2392€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Who are we ?
Edenred is the world leader in transactional solutions for companies, employees and merchants. Whether delivered via card, mobile app, online platform or paper voucher, all of these solutions mean increased purchasing power for employees, optimized expense management for companies and additional business for affiliated merchants.
Edenred's offer is built around three business lines:
• Employee benefits (Ticket Restaurant®, Ticket Alimentación, Ticket Plus, Nutrisavings, etc.)
• Fleet and mobility solutions (Ticket Log, Ticket Car, UTA, Ticket Empreserial, etc.)
• Complementary solutions including corporate payments (Edenred Corporate Payment), incentives and rewards (Ticket Compliments, Ticket Kadéos) and public social programs.
The Group brings together a unique network of 43 million employees, 750,000 companies and public institutions, and 1.4 million affiliated merchants.
Listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange within the CACNext20 index, Edenred operates in 42 countries, with close to 8,000 employees. In 2016, the Group managed almost €20 billion in transactions, of which 70% were carried out via card, mobile device or the web.
By joining us you take part in the adventure of an international company with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and in full digital evolution in terms of commercial offer and work modes. This spirit is aloso reflected in Edenred’s career management approach, which promotes rapid access to responsibilities and a high degree of autonomy in a large network of SME-SMI.
What is Edenstep digital track ?
In 2018, we are launching Edenstep’s digital track !
You will integrate a community of recently graduates who share a desire for international experiences, professional challenges and strong human relations.
Steps of the program:
• Induction: 1 week in Paris and 1 week in one western European country to discover fundamental positions which are part of the Group’s DNA;
• Immersion: 2 * 12 months in 1 or 2 countries in corporate or operational functions.
What kind of mission ?
You will experience one job position per year (i.e. 2 job positions during the program) among the following: architecture, data science, digital project management, development, infrastructure/hosting, network/security.
Example of mission: Data Analyst
The main objective of the mission is to define and build a data analysis solution enabling local and regional business analysis.
With a variety of local systems, the challenge of building one data analysis solution covers:
• Understand the business key information
• Identify the data to retrieve from local systems
• Propose the solution architecture
• Document the solution (functionally and technically)
• Plan the release approach of the solution
• Build the solution
• Generate fisrt business analysis
How to apply ?
• closing date for applications is the 15th of March 2018.
• Your application will include a resume in English and one PowerPoint slide introducing yourself – be creative!
Graduate Program start date: 3rd September 2018