01 juin 2018
01 juin 2020
FAURECIA AUTOMOTIVE HOLDINGS
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2067€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive industry. Inspired by the exciting new challenges associated with this revolution, Faurecia anticipates the future of mobility developing cutting-edge solutions for smart life on board and sustainable mobility. If you’re willing to contribute and create value for tomorrow’s cleaner and smarter mobility, Faurecia is the place to be.”
Our Faurecia Interior Systems - South America Operations Division is looking for a PC&L (Production Control & Logistics) Improvement Coordinator m/f for its plant in Goiana, Brazil
The role of the Improvement Coordinator, in the context of the deployment of the Faurecia Excellence System (FES), is to drive the implementation of Production Control & Logistics (PC&L) tools and methodologies within a plant.
The main missions of the role are:
- Ensure plant implementation of PC&L methods and tools.
- Provide plant with PC&L standards: Material Information Flow Analysis (MIFA), Milk run, leveling, etc.
- Define PC&L deployment objectives on a semi-annual basis and build up an action plan in cooperation with the plant and division PC&L managers.
- Set up the means to achieve the action plan and ensure results.
- Support management in the implementation of PC&L tools and provide technical support to other functions.
- Communicate Improvement initiatives: train and coach plant employees when necessary and carry out progress workshops in accordance with the plant PC&L manager.
- Propose, in coordination with the Production System Efficiency coordinator, visual management systems in order to improve reactivity in case of problems.
- Identify and implement best practices.
Ensure Know-how capitalization and check
- that standard forms are used.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Master's degree in engineering or logistics
- Fluent in English, Portuguese desirable
- Experience in production/logistics in an industrial environment
- Excel or Access Expert
- SAP knowledge appreciated
- International mind set, overseas experience a plus
- Good communication skills / team player