(Rio de Janeiro)
01 juin 2018
01 juin 2019
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
2413€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
The Supply Chain Coordinator will support the supply chain manager to optimize the entire internal flows of the plant and distribution centers in order to meet customers (internal or external) requirements while optimizing level of resources needed (inventory, capacity & costs). He/She understands the role plays his plant within the Nexans global Supply Chain and is attached to a constant integration of the Customer Voice within the plant:
• Ensures the level of service provided to the plant customers : respect of the lead time (OTIF), respect of the commitment (PCA & complaints)
• Makes sure that customer’s expectations are well-known by all the employees.
Plant S&OP Within the supply chain team he/she will help to :
• Defines & updates the technical product families of the plant (according to main bottlenecks)
• Updates monthly capacity by technical family
• Consolidates plant demand plan : backlog + late orders + forecast
• Contributes to the S&OP process at plant level:
• Analyses load/capacity plan (Macro Load) for the next months
• Ensures that the capacity and workforce are adapted to plant demand plan.
• Makes ABC classification for RM & FG materials periodically
• Defines parameter for stock management (level of coverage, security stock, lot size, reorder point…)
• Ensures that the level and location of inventory are adapted to achieve objectives
Operational Supply Chain management
• Helps to manage plant Bottlenecks : appropriate loading & feeding
• Plans procurement orders according to production plan (Material Requirement Planning (MRP))
• Analyzes the quality of stock (ABC matrix tools)
• Plans shipping (including transport management
• Helps to manage distribution centers (constraints, level of resources, quality and service level)
• Supports supply chain manager to anticipates risks and manages crisis
Plant Supply Chain performance management
• Deploys and follows up Key Performance and Financial Indicators
• Helps the supply chain manager to deploy an action plan and a planning to reach the performance objectives (Master Plan)
• Regularly suggests improvement actions on his perimeter.
Management & Leadership
• Guarantees the efficiency of the Supply Chain processes for his site
• Helps to implement all internal flows improvement actions (lead time reduction)
• Support to build the implementation of the Supply Chain Information System within the plant
• Participates in Corporate Supply Chain Network projects
• Works for the site’s collective interests
He/she will also work transversely by integrating the other departments’ constraints (commercial, production, maintenance).
If your profile suits with the description above, do not hesitate to apply !