(Santiago de Chile)
01 juin 2018
01 juin 2019
AMARIS SERVICES SARL
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :
1716€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports 500 clients worldwide throughout their projects’ lifecycle. Our expertise covers 5 areas of innovation: Business and Management, IT/IS, Telecom, Engineering and High Technologies, Biotech and Pharma. With 65 offices across the World, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2017, Amaris reached a turnover of 180 million euros, 3650 employees. We expect to triple our workforce within the next years and reach an international leader position in independent consulting
Job & projects:
In the framework of Amaris growth, we are looking for a new talent in our Engineering team to work on aftersales, maintenance & logistics coordination project for our clients in the viti-oeno’s machines market.
- Lead the technicians’ team, manage their planning to optimize their interventions throughout Chile
- Define the aftersales planning
- Follow, manage and optimize spare-sparts stocks
- Know and follow the clients’ portafolio and their needs in terms of maintenance
- Contribute the business development by aftersale support
- In direct relation with the general manager you will be a strong support in the development of the activities in Chile and the rest of South America.
- Open to work on several other tasks not necessarily linked to the main project.
* Possibility to travel in South America.
You will be coached to quickly get responsibilities at group level in Amaris.
- Graduated with a mechanical or industrial engineering degree (or equivalent postgraduate degree)
- Fluent in Spanish, French a big plus (regular communication with the headquarter in France); English is an asset
- you have 1-2 years of previous experience(s) in similar position
- You do not fear working on an operational / technical context
- You are young, dynamic and hilghly adaptable and autonomous
- You are able to work under pressure, on several projects in parallel, delivering your results with tight deadlines
- You want to embrace big challenges and evolve in a dynamic & fast growing company